Here’s Why Every Military Wife Deserves Recognition And A Standing Ovation
More than being a woman and a mother who runs the household, every military wife is a “wonder woman” in her own might and means. With all the things she does for her better half, her family, her fellowmen, and the whole nation, it’s just fair that we find ways to appreciate her self-less heart, strong personality, and invaluable efforts. Yes, she is no ordinary girl.
With much gratitude and desire to make her feel what she truly deserves, we pull off lots of reasons why her efforts must be acknowledged and why we need to respect her by all means. Read them all and know that we mean them all.
- You don’t buy into “out of sight, out of mind” because you know heart connections reach across state lines and continents. For you, it’s always: “Absence makes the heart grows fonder.
- You have the keen ability to distinguish between priorities and second things. You have this “magic” that sets your priorities straight and makes sure each is accomplished beyond expectations.
- You invite neighbors and friends over for Thanksgiving dinner even if you’ve just met. Your hospitality makes someone feel good and extra special. You always wear that priceless smile that brightens up someone else’s day.
- You can juggle more responsibilities than the busiest CEO of any companies. And when you already have your hands full, you still can manage to lend a hand to someone who needs help.
- It is no doubt that you are sensitive to the needs of those around you, including the way they feel. You never fail to see to it that you don’t offend someone or make them feel worse about their lives and current situations.
- It is already innate in you that you seem to treat friends like family.
- You are proud to tell everyone that you consider honeymoons as a luxury. And you intend to make the most out of it. You are simply good at cherishing special moments even in the very least occasions.
- With all that you have been through, you have mastered stress management so well. It’s like you seem to maneuver chaos and uncertainty on a daily basis.
- You don’t bury grudges especially when you’re all alone most of the time as a parent. Technically, you’re married yet it is as if you are a single mom who delivers the babies and goes through the seasons of rearing them all by yourself.
- You experience seasons of being both mom and dad to your kids, and distance from family means you may add grandma, grandad, uncles, and aunts to the list. Family occasions mean a celebration with your extended families as your special guests.
- You have already accepted that moving from one city or state to another has been part of your lifestyle. You accept the fact that your future will be constantly rearranged according to someone else’s plans or superior’s instructions.
You seem to master starting over again every few years: new town, new neighbors, new hairdresser, new church, new house, new everything. What matter is that you don’t let changing addresses change who you really are.
- You have become so strong that even though your bed is too empty too often, you still manage to claim that you are happy and blessed. And you remain to be so proud of being “happily married” to a military spouse who serves the people and the country.
- You don’t get cranky when people make insensitive comments or remarks that don’t encourage or help at all.
- You respond to remarks from those who vocally disapprove of your spouse’s job and try to degrade his profession and your lifestyle with much grace yet with an emphasis on what should the remarks really be. You have mastered this skill without sounding so rude, harsh, and conceited.
- Your phone stays glued to your pocket not because you’re addicted to social media but because you’re anticipating that phone call or message that tells you all is well.
Military spouses wear multiple hats and are used to playing multiple roles. They contribute big time to the community and are such wonderful motivators who help each other out in the best possible ways.
The curated list actually goes on! Thank you for your undying love to your military husbands and for all your sacrifices to let him be of service to our nation. Kudos, ladies! Have a nice day!
U.S. Veterans Help Protest In Dakota Access Pipeline
Since President Donald Trump assumed his position in the White House, he has signed several controversial memos and orders. One of...May 29, 2022
Things You Did Not Know About ‘The Pacific’
When it comes to picking a hit movie, HBO knows how to select the award-winning series. The 2010 is the best...May 29, 2022
Eight Famous Men You Didn’t Know Served the Military
They are certainly more than just our folks in the limelight who shone bright in their own craft. Little we do...May 29, 2022
CLOSE CALL: Harrison Ford Nearly Hit A Passenger Jet
The famous actor was flying his private vintage plane over a passenger jet airline awaiting takeoff at a California airport on...May 28, 2022
Your Smartphone Addiction is Natural, But It Could Be Harming Your Relationship More Than You Know
If you reviewed the lifestyle of people living two decades ago, you would find it to be very different compared to...May 28, 2022
What Not To Say To A Pregnant Military Wife
Getting pregnant is no joke, especially when your better half is in the military. Aside from the husband, their loved ones,...May 28, 2022
Celebrity Couples and Their Advice for a Lasting Marriage
Marriage is hard work, and it takes a lot of effort, love, respect, and forgiveness to make it last till the...May 21, 2022
Want Friends to Accept Your Girlfriend? Read This Before Introducing Her!
If you’ve landed on this page then most probably you or someone very close to you is halfway through that honeymoon...May 21, 2022
Helping Military And Veteran Couples Strengthen Their Marriages And Relationships
Is keeping a relationship healthy easy even in the best of situations? People in long-lasting relationships report that it takes an...May 21, 2022